21 January 2011

Linky Dinks, No. 1

The Fortnightly Review, a venerable and recently revived publication, has a wonderful piece up today on Wordsworth, Coleridge, and their distinctly creepy relationship with one another.

The online magazine Beneath Ceaseless Skies is putting forward this excellent story about performance, death and sorrow (and gardens!) for consideration for a Hugo. (I think.) Do go read that, as well.

I am currently knitting something for the gentleman author of this unusual series of books. It was part of a Facebook thing.

I preordered my copy of The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie! You should do this, too.

Otherwise, though, not much has been happening. I've been doing some editing on a novel I finished (gasp) two years ago last month. It's a good novel -- I still think it's a good novel. Expect more on this story as news becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment