13 November 2010

Reading Things.

So, I have recently cycled through the last set of books that I read, and am now indulging in new ones. Thus:  Midnight Never Come and Eusebius' Ecclesiastical History. Good stuff. Eusebius is... too early to tell how I like it. Views/rants to come later on that.

Midnight Never Come was ordered on the strength of this story, which I enjoyed very much. So far, though... I don't know. I like the Shakespeare references, though, so it's all good so far, as far as I'm concerned. (Of course, the book that I finished before this that was my "fun reading" was The Deptford Trilogy by Robertson Davies, which is kind of a hard act to follow.)

Also, for fellow Dostoevsky geeks, this is a series I helped transcribe for The Fortnightly Review, the New Series. Part 5 is especially good.

No comments:

Post a Comment